From the beginning of the school year until now, I am content with my grade in chemistry. This year in science class I've been focusing on specific skills in order to become a better student. I've been trying to take more notes during class; that way when I come home to do homework or need to study for a test my notes are clear and I understand what I need to know. Also, when I study for a test or quiz I've been reviewing not only my notes, but all the worksheets we've completed in class.
Even though I'm happy with my preogress report grade, I can always do better. I want to improve my grade by completing my homework before the morning it's due. (For example, what I'm doing now...) I think that if I do my homework earlier on in the week and don't procrastinate, I won't forget to do it last minute. If this does happen, instead of procrastinating even more, I will try to write the journal assignement as soon as I can to have the least amount of points off as possible.
I laughed when you said (for example, what I'm doing now...) lol!
ReplyDelete